Motel and Reservation Policies
- Pet Policy – Dogs are welcome. Pet fees are $20 per pet per night. Please contact us prior to arrival to confirm arrangements and fee’s for your pets.
- Hurricanes are an unfortunate reality for the Gulf Coast. Normally we have several days advance warning for these storms. If a hurricane is tracking to SW Florida and a mandatory evacuation is ordered, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. In the event of a voluntary evacuation, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. If the storm is down graded to a Tropical Storm or if no evacuation orders are issued, there will be no refunds for cancellations for early departures. Please feel free to purchase travel insurance for your trip via a third party vendor at your own expense should you be traveling to our area during hurricane season.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m. Check-in time is 3 p.m
- Late check-out can be arranged if unit is available, at one half daily rate.
- Early Check in can be arranged if unit is available at one half daily rate.
- A $10 fee per person may be added for parties over two or for any unannounced increase in room occupancy. Children under 12 are free but must be accounted for on your reservation request. Please notify the office when you have a change in the number of room guests.
- Canceling 30 days or more will result in either a fee equal to your first nights stay or a $150 cancellation fee whichever is less– The remainder of your deposit will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.
- Any cancellation request made less than 30 days from your arrival will result in forfeit of your deposit.
Please contact the Manager on Duty during business hours to arrange a cancellation of your reservation.
- Fresh towels/linens are available daily, see staff for more details
- Maid service upon request (extra fee), must be arranged in advance
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Lowest prices are based on double occupancy.
- Peak season rates apply for all holidays with a three (3) night minimum stay required.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservation and will be collected upon confirming your reservation. Remaining balance is due on day of arrival. In case of a one (1) night stay, payment is due in full at time of booking.
- For reservations made less than 2 weeks before stay, deposit must be applied to credit card.
- Personal checks are accepted for payment 15 days prior to your stay. No exceptions can be made.
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted anytime.